A+ Secrets Of Automotive Maintenance
Here Are The Rules
Be In The Know (You Feel Good When You Do Things Right)
- Change regular oil every 3,000 miles.
- Change synthetic oil every 5,000 miles.
- Change your antifreeze every 2 years.
- Change your brake fluid every 2 years.
- Change your transmission fluid every 25,000 miles.
- Do scheduled 15, 30, 60 and 90,000 mile maintenance.
- Check for potential problems before they happen.
Wise car owners take the time and pay a little now to maintain their cars on schedule. The rest do late or no maintenance and pay a lot for towing & repairs. It’s your choice… It’s Your Car!
Some Car Manufacturers have increased their oil change intervals to as high as 30,000 miles. Do they have some secret in their engines that all other companies don’t have? No. But it sure sounds good when you’re trying to sell a $50,000 car.
Some Oil Companies…
Some Car Manufacturers are offering lifetime guarantees on your engine, but only if you change your oil every 3,000 miles for regular oil or 5,000 miles for synthetic. So who’s right?
Industry Professionals Know
Engineers, oil companies and top auto service technicians (who aren’t trying to sell you a car) all agree. The 3,000/5,000 rule is still the best and safest policy for your car, no matter what make or model you have. That’s what they do on their own cars and that’s what you should do too.